Today’s Kokomo Country Club had its beginnings in 1904 with the construction of a nine-hole golf course designed by William Diddle. In 1906, the first club house was constructed to provide a locker room and dining facility for golfers. With the purchase of land south of Boulevard Street in 1924, the course was expanded to 18 holes. As a premier course, it was selected seven times to host state championship play. Today, the clubhouse is an elegant facility offering the best of country club life. The complete renovation in 1992 created up-to-date efficiency while retaining a style of comfort and tradition.The Kokomo Country Club is proud to be listed on The National Register of Historic Places.
1801 Country Club Drive, Kokomo, IN, USA