Calling all chocolate fiends!
The 17th annual Chocolate Celebration will be 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, Feb. 1, at Kokomo’s First Church of the Nazarene, 2734 S. Washington St., Kokomo.
The annual event is an ode to all things chocolate and proceeds benefit Samaritan Caregivers, a Kokomo non-profit that assists people 65 and older who are still living at home. This year’s event again features scrumptious chocolate treats and beverages of endless varieties. (Scroll down for a partial list of offerings!) You can partake of the treats at the event or take the to-go option.
Tickets are 2 for $5 with each ticket redeemable for one chocolate item from any vendor. Get tickets now from the Samaritan Caregivers Office or J Edwards Fine Chocolates. Tickets may also be purchased at the event. Organizers say you should get to the event early to get the best selection!.
Here’s what you’ll find at this year’s event: (Brace yourself for chocolate overload!)
- Regular or Walnut Brownie Drizzled with Chocolate and/or Caramel
- Chocolate-Covered Pretzels
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chocolate-Covered Bananas
- Brownie Bombs
- Chocolate Covered Caramel Corn
- Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Gourmet Hot Chocolate Bar
- Several Flavors of Fudge
- Chocolate & Salted Caramel Chip Cookies for dogs
- Carob Chip Cookies for Cats
- Chocolate Fountain
- Decadent Chocolate Flavored Frozen Yogurt with a Variety of Toppings
- Hot Chocolate
- Pristine Chocolate/Orange Truffles
- Chocolate covered Coffee Bean
- Belize-Chocolate Lavender Ganache
- Half Moon Brewery’s Porter Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirlies
- Harvey Hinklemeyer’s Heavenly Brownies
- Monster Cookies (Cookies with Chocolate Chips & a Healthy Alternative M&M)
- Triple Chocolate Truffle
- Spiced Dark Chocolate Creams
- Cake Pops
- Brownies or Cupcakes
- Coke Float Cupcakes (Chocolate Cupcakes made with Coca-Cola)