Downtown Kokomo is always full of action, and this week is no exception. In fact, this week has even more happening with annual festival taking over Foster Park. Check out this week’s happening’s in downtown Kokomo!
- It’s finally time for the Haynes Apperson Festival! The fun in Foster Park starts on Thursday and runs through fireworks on Saturday. And the music! Blues Traveler on Friday and Grand Funk Railroad on Saturday. Get the complete schedule at www.haynesappersonfestival.org
- After watching the Blues Traveler on Friday evening, walk over to Superior V for more live music as The Time Travelers take the stage at 10 p.m. Deets: http://bit.ly/2s8QIsA
- Your Kokomo Jackrabbits play at home on Wednesday! They’ll take on Champion City at 6:30 p.m. at Kokomo Municipal Stadium. Get your tickets here: www.kokomojackrabbits.com
- Don’t forget you now have two chances every week to catch the Kokomo Farmers’ Market — Wednesday and Saturday. More here: http://kokomofarmersmarket.com/
- Sun King Brewing Company will take over the tap at The Coterie for the GFJ release party on Thursday. Get details here: http://bit.ly/2tdtstg
- The party continues on Friday at The Coterie as Volk will perform live. Your details: http://bit.ly/2tcofle
- The Kokomo YMCA is hosting another free Workout Wednesday in Foster Park. This week you can take part in a REFIT class! Details: http://bit.ly/2tcso8S