It’s likely the largest slip-and-slide you’ll ever see.
Basically, there’s a giant tarp put down (on a hill if possible) and it’s continually sprayed with water by the fire department. It’s a local summer favorite.
Sponsored by the Kokomo Parks and Recreation Department, Spray Days cater to elementary and early middle school children, though anyone is welcome to come out and play.
The free activity is part of the parks department’s Recreation Adventure Program and are held throughout the summer at different park locations.
Water Sprays 2017
(All events will be 1 to 3 p.m.)
• Wednesday, June 7: Mohr Park
• Wednesday, June 14: Bon Air Park
• Friday, June 23: Garden Square Apartments
• Wednesday, June 28: Highland Park
• Wednesday, July 5: Pine Valley Apartments
• Tuesday, July 11: Lafayette Park
• Thursday, July 13: Studebaker Park
• Tuesday, July 18: Foster Park